A giclée reproduction of Untitled 15D, 2001 by Osvaldo Mariscotti.
Giclées are prints generated from digital scanning. They are extremely accurate in their interpretations of original works to the extent that they can capture the most subtle nuances of color and texture. The process results in prints that are water, fade and scratch resistant.
- Each edition is printed on 100% rag Hahnemühle William Turner paper.
- All prints are manually numbered, signed and shipped with a certificate of authenticity.
- Of 50: 20 x 20 inches (50.8 x 50.8 cm); Outer dimensions (framed): 28.3 x 25.9 inches (71.9 x 65.8 cm)
- Of 25: 15 x 15 inches (38.1 x 38.1 cm); Outer dimensions (framed): 22.6 x 20.5 inches (57.4 x 52.1 cm)
- Of 25: 10 x 10 inches (25.4 x 25.4 cm); Outer dimensions (framed): 15.5 x 15.5 inches (39.4 x 39.4 cm)
- Free shipping on all UK orders.
- £4.99 shipping on all international orders.
- Ready to ship in 3-5 business days.